Brandon Area Community Foundation
09/30/19 4:00 PM
Grants to Brandon area nonprofit organizations to benefit city residents and the surrounding communities of Western Manitoba. Funding is intended for a wide range of community projects in the areas of arts and culture, health, recreation, heritage, environment, social issues, and programs specifically benefiting seniors and children.
- Be realistic and within the capacity of the organization to carry out;
- Not duplicate existing services or, if so, demonstrate that the overlap is warranted;
- Demonstrate inclusiveness and respect for cultural diversity;
- Provide evidence of collaboration/funding sources with other community agencies;
- Demonstrate a reasonable probability of ongoing support from other funding sources in the future, or clearly indicate that the project is intended to continue for only a limited time span.
GrantWatch ID#: 172739
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Brandon and the surrounding communities of Western Manitoba