City of Moncton
Grants to Moncton, New Brunswick nonprofit organizations to benefit local residents. Funding is intended to support programs and services in the areas of environment, culture, economy, community, and governance. Grants may be used to launch new initiatives, further existing initiatives, or to maintain an existing level of programming or service.
Funds may be used for operational and/or capital activities.
Applicants should describe in their proposals how their 2019 work program would help to address any of the City of Moncton Action Plan pillars (objectives identified in the City’s Corporate Strategic Plan):
- To be a green and resilient community that is proactive in its stewardship of the environment, value natural assets such as the Petitcodiac River, and grows in a sustainable manner.
- To be a healthy community that provides active living opportunities for all residents, and proactively addresses social challenges by adopting policies and taking actions that ensure equal treatment of all citizens.
- To be a vibrant community that promotes and celebrates the arts, our neighbourhoods’ individual characters, our built heritage, and our diverse cultures and languages, as well as proactively enriches the lives of all residents, particularly seniors, newcomers and youth.
- To be a dynamic, welcoming and prosperous community with a vibrant downtown, a fully diversified economy, and a solid immigration strategy, in order to be a location of choice for development and sustainable investment.
- To be a municipal government that merits residents’ trust, is fair, equitable and transparent in its decision making, as well as collaborates and engages the public, with the support of a knowledgeable and inclusive workforce.
For a description of each of these areas, see http://www5.moncton.ca/docs/grants/Multi-Year_and_Major_Grants_Application_Form.pdf#page=4.
GrantWatch ID#: 185729
The Major and Multi-year Grant is a one time or multi-year monetary funding provided to a successful Applicant.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
The application shall be sent to:
Attention of the City Clerk
Moncton City Hall
655 Main Street
Moncton, NB, E1C 1E8
For questions, contact:
City Clerk's Office
Canada: New Brunswick