Foundation / Corporation
Niagara Community Foundation
Grants to Ontario charitable organizations for capacity building or programs that benefit the residents of Niagara. Applicants must consult with program staff prior to applying. Funding is intended to support research, education, post-secondary, facilities, health-care services, and humanitarian issues.
- Addressing the issues/indicators in the Living in Niagara Report 2017, or,
- Capacity Building: Assisting with the development and implementation of tools and resources that would contribute to an organization’s success; including professional and organizational development and training
All proposals will be evaluated on the following criteria:
- How was the project need determined and what were were the methods used to identify the need?
- How does the project fit with the priorities of the Niagara Community Foundation?
- If similar programs are offered within their delivery area, why should the applicant’s program be considered?
- What is the capability of the applicant to undertake the project?
- How will the success of the project be determined?
- How sustainable is the project (if applicable)?
GrantWatch ID#: 185651
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Apply online: https://niagaracf.blitzen.com/form/davidshowes2019
05-684-8688 x 23
8 Church St, Suite 301
St. Catharines ON L2R 3B3