Foundation / Corporation
Music-Musique NB (MNB)
12/02/19 11:59 PM AST
Grants of up to $3,000 and grants of up to $5,000 to New Brunswick qualifying music artists to showcase work at recognized industry and approved non-industry events. Funding is intended to increase exposure to new and previously accessed domestic and international markets.
- To showcase artists to industry professionals and delegate buyers during a recognized industry event or other eligible events
- Increased opportunities to develop and access new domestic and international markets.
- Increased opportunities to pursue the development of markets previously accessed.
- Increased professional development opportunities through conferences, workshops, and mentorship provided at the showcasing event.
- Improved brand development and market preparedness.
Showcase component objectives:
- To provide investment for New Brunswick artists presented opportunities to perform in front of industry professionals and delegate buyers during domestic or international industry events, or other eligible events.
- To increase visibility and networking opportunities for New Brunswick artists during industry events or other eligible events.
- To encourage artists to gain experience and knowledge related to showcasing during industry events.
- The proposed opportunity is a showcase for regional, national and international delegate buyers at recognized industry events, including but not limited to the East Coast Music Association Festival & Conference, Canada Music Week, Folk Alliance International, RIDEAU, ROSEQ, and MIDEM.
- In the case of a non-industry event, the proposed opportunity must be a showcase for regional, national or international industry professionals and must be approved by the MID jury.
- Applicants must have a proof of event invitation or confirmation.
- The application must be submitted before the start of the project.
- All travel must start and end in New Brunswick. When this is not possible or practical, please contact the MID Program Officer.
More details and the eligible expenses can be seen in the Showcase Guidelines document, below.
GrantWatch ID#: 185448
The financial contribution is in the form of an investment of up to 50% of eligible expenses, to a maximum of $3,000 per domestic markets applications and $5,000 per international markets applications.
Applicants may apply more than once in the course of a fiscal year (April 1 to March 31) as long as the applicant is not in default. The maximum investment that an applicant may receive in a fiscal for all components combined (excluding the Sound Recording Component) is $10,000.
Projects must be completed by March 15th, 2020.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Application Form: https://form.jotform.com/80644035102242?fbclid=IwAR37keDz2ALFvr01legEkMhXuGZ4feMJAlBV4QD0V4vilZo3kalxehZefQw
For more information, please contact the Program Officer on 506.383.6171 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
New Brunswick Music Industry Development (MID) Program
c/o Music·Musique NB
140 Botsford Street, Suite 30
Moncton, NB E1C 4X4
Canada: New Brunswick