Foundation / Corporation
Music-Musique NB (MNB)
12/02/19 11:59 PM AST
Grants of $5,000 and grants of $7,500 to New Brunswick qualifying music artists and groups of artists for live domestic and international performances and tours. Funding is intended to increase the presence of New Brunswick artists outside the province and to offer exposure to previously accessed and new domestic and international markets.
- Foster the development and growth of the music industry in New Brunswick.
- Ensure that professional artists and music industry professionals have the skills, capacity and tools to succeed in a global and digital environment.
- Encourage the continuous career development of both seasoned and emerging artists.
- Enable the music industry to play a greater role in developing its own talent and in strengthening the industry.
- Enable the music industry to play a greater role in contributing to the economic development of the province of New Brunswick.
- Provide artists, industry professionals and music companies more opportunities to develop while remaining residents of the province.
- Increased opportunities to develop and access new domestic and international markets.
- Increased opportunities to pursue the development of markets previously accessed.
- Increased opportunities for artists to develop their fan base and relationships with media and industry in the targeted market(s).
- Contribute to building touring capacity and sustainability for the artist and their business team.
Eligible expenses can be seen at: https://www.musicnb.org/sites/default/files/mid_2019-20_live_performance_guidelines_0.pdf#page=2
GrantWatch ID#: 185427
Domestic tours and live performances: $5,000 per application
International tours and live performances: $7,500 per application
Projects must be completed by March 15th, 2020.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
An applicant profile must be created before applying: https://form.jotform.com/71485307711253
Online application form: https://form.jotform.com/80644035102242?fbclid=IwAR0oIJrkMOyjONP0NT6-6OisC2T7oFs6VYnUt_fK1Q58S0O0N55j4yFVx5o
For more information, please contact:
Nicole Léger-Blockley, Program Officer
140 Botsford St, Suite 30
Moncton, NB E1C 4X5
P.O. Box 1638
Moncton, NB E1C 4X9
Canada: New Brunswick