Foundation / Corporation
Grants of up to $50,000 to USA, Canada, and International K-12 schools and accredited institutions of higher education to implement an after-hours, holiday, and weekend helpdesk solution. Applicants are required to submit a letter of intent in advance of the deadline. Funding is intended for software licensing, support, cloud hosting, and professional services costs associated with implementing the After-Hours IT Helpdesk solution.
Key components of After-Hours IT Helpdesk Grant includes:
- A multi-channel (phone, email, and chat) call center platform integrates with the current ITSM and that enables applicants to track all incoming and outgoing interactions with students
- IT Help Desk technicians that work after-hours and weekends and handle various student, faculty and staff IT requests ranging from email to password to gradebookissues
- Highly skilled IT support staff, scalability during peak seasons (fall/spring rush), customized support, access to latest IT infrastructure, years’ of industry expertise in providing IT support, etc.
These Grants are designed to give institutions with a smaller IT budget, a chance to implement modern technology services that meet the needs of institutions and their constituents. Campus Consortium is proud to provide the After-Hours IT Helpdesk Grant to educational institutions interested in implementing after-hours and weekend Helpdesk for IT and creating a robust 24×7 IT support ecosystem at their institution.
Benefits of After-Hours IT helpdesk Solution:
This Grant will enable end-users to experience instant, high-quality IT support during after-hours, over weekends, and on holidays. With an approximate 60 seconds Average Speed to Answer (ASA), users won’t have to contend with hold times or wait to get their IT issues resolved. This Grant will facilitate better customer service experience for them and ensure student as well as institutional success.
GrantWatch ID#: 181736
There are limited number of partial and full Grants to be awarded.
The After-Hours IT Helpsesk Grant provides selected institutions a grant award up to $50,000.
The After-Hours IT Helpdesk Grant provides selected institutions a grant over a period of five years.
K-12 Schools and Accredited Institutions of Higher Education are eligible to apply.
Previous awardees are eligible. Separate applications are required for each Grant pursued.
For swift implementation, applicants are required to demonstrate institutional purpose in the form of a “letter of intent” signed by Dean/President or member of campus leadership team. The letter should ideally indicate problems the solution aims to solve, and why the Grant would be a helpful solution for the institution.
Key Grant Application Dates & Deadlines:
- Grant Application Due Date: July 12, 2019
- Review of Application by Grant Review Committee by: July 19, 2019
- Grant Applicant Interview and Technical Expert Session by: July 26, 2019
- Grant Award Letter Issued to Grant Recipients by: August 2, 2019
- Grant Award Walkthrough by: August 9, 2019
- Execution of Grant Award Agreement by: August 12, 2019
- Project Kick-Off by: August 30, 2019
Before applying, please note:
- Educational institutions may apply for multiple grants at once and may also receive multiple grants.
- You will receive a notification if you have received a grant within roughly one week of submitting for review.
- If you are declined for an award, you will be notified within roughly one week of submitting for review.
- If you have missed a deadline for a grant, contact the Founding Source to state your interest, as there may still be an available grant.
Grants programs: https://www.campusconsortium.org/philanthropy/grant-programs/
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
USA: Alabama; Alaska; Arizona; Arkansas; California; Colorado; Connecticut; Delaware; Florida; Georgia; Hawaii; Idaho; Illinois; Indiana; Iowa; Kansas; Kentucky; Louisiana; Maine; Maryland; Massachusetts; Michigan; Minnesota; Mississippi; Missouri; Montana; Nebraska; Nevada; New Hampshire; New Jersey; New Mexico; New York City; New York; North Carolina; North Dakota; Ohio; Oklahoma; Oregon; Pennsylvania; Rhode Island; South Carolina; South Dakota; Tennessee; Texas; Utah; Vermont; Virginia; Washington, DC; Washington; West Virginia; Wisconsin; Wyoming
USA Territories: American Samoa (USA) Guam (USA) Puerto Rico (USA) Virgin Islands (USA) Northern Mariana Islands (USA)
USA Compact Free Associations: The Federated States of Micronesia (USA) Marshall Islands (USA) Republic of Palau (USA)
Canada: Alberta British Columbia Manitoba New Brunswick Newfoundland and Labrador Northwest Territories Nova Scotia Nunavut Ontario Prince Edward Island Quebec Saskatchewan Yukon
International country outside of the USA, Israel and Canada.