Music-Musique NB (MNB)
11/01/19 11:59 PM AST
Grants of up to $1,500 to New Brunswick beginning artists to launch new careers in the music profession. Funding is intended to encourage the production of new recordings, career development, and marketing and publicity for new musicians throughout the Province.
MID Program Objectives:
- Foster the development and growth of the music industry in New Brunswick.
- Ensure that professional artists and music industry professionals have the skills, capacity, and tools to succeed in a global and digital environment.
- Encourage the continuous career development of both seasoned and emerging artists.
- Enable the music industry to play a greater role in developing its own talent and in strengthening the industry.
- Enable the music industry to play a greater role in contributing to the economic development of the province of New Brunswick.
- Provide artists, industry professionals, and music companies more opportunities to develop while remaining residents of the province.
- To produce content for the purpose of providing career development tools and resources for the applicant
- To increase the visibility of emerging artists through the resources developed.
For a list of Eligible Expenses, please see: https://www.musicnb.org/sites/default/files/2019-20_mid_emerging_artist_guidelines.pdf#page=2
GrantWatch ID#: 177495
The financial contribution is in the form of an investment of up to 75% of eligible expenses, to a maximum of $1,500.
Eligible expenses must be incurred between the application submission date and the project end date provided in the application. Applicants for the April 15 deadline may begin incurring expenses starting April 1, 2019.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Create an Applicant Profile: https://form.jotform.com/71485307711253
Apply online: https://form.jotform.com/80644035102242
For more information, contact:
MID Program Officer
New Brunswick Music Industry Development (MID) Program
c/o Music/Musique NB
140, rue Botsford Street, Suite 30
Moncton, NB E1C 4X4
Canada: New Brunswick