Foundation / Corporation
Grants of up to EUR 30,000 to Germany and Israel scientists to conduct collaborative research symposia. Funding is intended to support work in innovative fields not yet addressed through Israeli-German cooperation. Conferences, scientific meetings, and workshops are held annually in Germany or Israel and may be conducted in all areas of research.
The Minerva-Gentner Symposium is a format to bring together Israeli scientists with colleagues from Germany. A typical Minerva-Gentner Symposium has about 25-50 participants coming from various institutions in Germany and Israel (as well as from other countries). Not yet established but promising young scientists (PhD-students, Post-Docs) shall have the opportunity to get in contact with senior scientists during these symposia. The Symposia are intended to enable scientific discourse, exchange of ideas and new interactions in a given field of research.
On principle, only costs for the scientific part of the event can be taken into account. The grant may be used for:
- Travel allowances
- Accommodation and hospitality costs
- Space rent and lease for devices and items of equipment
- Costs of framework programs (relating to the conference)
- Costs of student assistants and/or students working on a fee basis within the framework of the conference organization
- Other material costs (e.g. office supplies, layout of conference programs and the like, costs of publication of conference results)
GrantWatch ID#: 174214
A Minerva-Gentner Symposium can be funded with up to EUR 30,000 by the Minerva Stiftung.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
International country outside of the USA, Israel and Canada.