Foundation / Corporation
Awards of $10,000 to USA, Canada, and International nonprofit organizations to implement projects that utilize technology to advance their organization's mission. Funding is intended to facilitate technology-related projects that will improve communities and change lives.
Technology Innovation Awards will be presented at the 2019 Tech Forward Conference.
GrantWatch ID#: 172385
Awards will be $10,000. A $500 travel stipend and free registration are provided to winning organization to attend the 2019 Tech Forward Conference.
Eligible nonprofits must:
- Be a 501(c)3 or 501(c)4 charitable organization (as defined by the Internal Revenue Services), other than: churches and organizations whose primary mission is to promote a religion; private schools, colleges, or universities; nonprofit hospitals or cooperative hospital service organizations; and governmental units
- Demonstrate fiscal responsibility, which is defined by adherence to general accounting standards
- Be inclusive and embrace diversity; does not discriminate in service delivery and employment on any basis including ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, or religion
- Have an annual operating budget of at least $500,000
- Able to send a representative to the Tech Forward Conference this September
Application is open to all US based organizations, or international organizations with US presence. International organizations that are registered through a US-based nonprofit or parent organization are also eligible.
The application process runs June 3 – July 8.
Winners will be notified in August and announced at the Tech Forward Conference in September. Winners are expected to send at least one representative to the conference to accept award.
Winners must send at least one representative to the Tech Forward Conference in September.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Online application form: https://share.hsforms.com/1-dIXN4u8Q_OTLdNgUcPH2Accb1
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “TIA Question“.
USA: Alabama; Alaska; Arizona; Arkansas; California; Colorado; Connecticut; Delaware; Florida; Georgia; Hawaii; Idaho; Illinois; Indiana; Iowa; Kansas; Kentucky; Louisiana; Maine; Maryland; Massachusetts; Michigan; Minnesota; Mississippi; Missouri; Montana; Nebraska; Nevada; New Hampshire; New Jersey; New Mexico; New York City; New York; North Carolina; North Dakota; Ohio; Oklahoma; Oregon; Pennsylvania; Rhode Island; South Carolina; South Dakota; Tennessee; Texas; Utah; Vermont; Virginia; Washington, DC; Washington; West Virginia; Wisconsin; Wyoming
USA Territories: American Samoa (USA) Guam (USA) Puerto Rico (USA) Virgin Islands (USA) Northern Mariana Islands (USA)
USA Compact Free Associations: The Federated States of Micronesia (USA) Marshall Islands (USA) Republic of Palau (USA)
Canada: Alberta British Columbia Manitoba New Brunswick Newfoundland and Labrador Northwest Territories Nova Scotia Nunavut Ontario Prince Edward Island Quebec Saskatchewan Yukon
International country outside of the USA, Israel and Canada.