City of North Vancouver and District of North Vancouver
09/15/19 4:30 PM, Deadline for the City of North Vancouver
Grants to North Vancouver, British Columbia nonprofit organizations for operational support and for programs and projects that will improve the quality of life for residents. Funding is intended for initiatives that address the needs of individuals who are socially, economically, or physically disadvantaged. The current funding cycle is intended for the City of North Vancouver. Organizations may apply for operating and program grants.
Grants are offered:
- To provide local government endorsement to better attract funding from more senior levels of government, donors, and foundations;
- To assist groups with the delivery of services which work to reduce social, economic or physical disadvantage; and/or which improve the quality of life for residents;
- To serve vulnerable and hard to reach populations in areas where the municipalities do not provide services;
- To effect positive social change;
- To provide seed money to enable quick responses to changing and unmet community needs.
a) Special projects and events: e.g. hosting a workshop or producing resource material.
b) Operating costs: e.g. ongoing operating costs such as rent, utilities, fixed costs.
c) New projects: e.g. a new program to serve a particular group. A program typically has distinct resources committed to the operation of that specific program such as staff costs and other expenses related to that program.
d) Capital costs: e.g. the purchase of office equipment. NOTE: Only the City of North Vancouver.
GrantWatch ID#: 170944
The District of North Vancouver has no limit to the amount of money an organization may request. The maximum grant available from the City of North Vancouver is $15,000.
- The term of a North Vancouver Municipal Community Grant is one year.
- In the District of North Vancouver, two-year operating and program grants are provided.
- Grants are allocated bi-annually in the City of North Vancouver.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
For the City of North Vancouver, submit two copies of your completed application package:
Or mail to:
Planning Department, Attn: Edytha Barker
City of North Vancouver
141 West 14th Street
North Vancouver, V7M 1H9.
For the District of North Vancouver email one copy of your completed application package to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or mail to:
Community Services Advisory Committee
District of North Vancouver
355 West Queens Road
North Vancouver, V7N 4N5
Forms can be e-mailed to: email@example.com
Edytha Barker, Committee Clerk
Heather Evans, Community Planner
North Vancouver: The District of North Vancouver and the City of North Vancouver
Canada: British Columbia