Foundation / Corporation
Red Deer and District Community Foundation (RDDCF) - Sylvan Lake Community Endowment Fund
10/15/19 4:30 PM Delivered (Not Postmarked)
Grants to Alberta registered charities, municipalities, registered amateur athletic associations, and eligible housing corporations to improve the quality of life for residents of Sylvan Lake and the surrounding areas. Applicants are requested to contact staff before applying.
The Guiding Principles of the Red Deer & District Community Foundation:
- A Community Catalyst: The Foundation works with community and for community by supporting organizations that demonstrate a collaborative approach. The Foundation supports innovative projects that align with the guiding principles.
- Quality of Life: The Foundation is committed to strengthening the quality of life in Red Deer and the surrounding area. The Foundation builds on the strenghts of the community and addresses issues that detract from community well being by supporting organizations that share this goal.
- Stewardship: While the Foundation's capital base grows, it uses the income earned to support community. The Foundation is committed to investing wisely, managing efficiently and looking for ways to maximize resources and results through alliances and partnerships.
- Proactive Attitude: The Foundation does not necessarily wait for applications. Through strong community relationships the Foundation identifies and addresses issues with other community organizations and district municipalities.
- Volunteer Support: Programs that utilize a strong volunteer force, or are dedicated to supporting volunteers, will be a priority for Foundation support.
- Independence for Individuals: Community development means building the capacity of individuals to be independent and self-sustaining. The Foundation will give strong consideration to projects that support this principle.
GrantWatch ID#: 162634
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Submit the application package to:
Red Deer and District Community Foundation
Suite 503, Parkland Square
4901 – 48 Street
Red Deer, AB T4N 6M4
For more information, contact:
Phone: (403) 341 6911
Sylvan Lake and surrounding area