Parkland Valley Sport, Culture and Recreation District - Saskatchewan Lotteries
11/15/19 - Electronic or faxed receipt by midnight, or postmarked by date.
Grants of up to $1,000 to Saskatchewan nonprofits, municipalities, First Nations, and recreation boards in the Parkland Valley District for programs in recreation, culture, sports, and healthy living. Priority will be given to applicants that have not previously received funding.
This program strives to create opportunities for citizens to engage in:
- Recreational experiences for well-being,
- Cultural and/or creative inquiry projects,
- Sport development projects, and
- Healthy active living and/or physical activity initiatives.
Examples of eligible expenditures include:
- Contracted instructors, presenters, performers, etc.
- Supplies (specific itemized supplies in the budget expense table) for the program
- Advertising/promotion costs
- 25% of facility rental costs directly related to the project
GrantWatch ID#: 158781
Organizations can apply for up to $1,000 of funding. The amount of funding available is dependent on the number of applications received at the deadline date and eligible expenditures within individual applications.
Projects must end before March 31, 2020.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Please send completed application to:
Erin Sobkow, Community Consultant
Parkland Valley Sport, Culture & Recreation District
Yorkton, SK S3N 2V7
Parkland Valley District