Foundation / Corporation
08/14/19 2:00 PM Paris Time (CEST)
Awards and in-kind support to USA, Canada, and International early stage women entrepreneurs with business initiatives that demonstrate significant growth potential. Projects must show notable sustainability, creativity, and social impact. Awards are intended to identify, encourage, and support projects related to any industry that are led by women entrepreneurs.
The Cartier Women's Initiative Awards aim to encourage inspirational women entrepreneurs worldwide to solve contemporary global challenges by:
- Supporting and recognizing creative women who are making concrete contributions to finding solutions for the future of the planet; and
- Bringing these business solutions to the largest audience possible.
The 21 finalists, representing the top 3 businesses from each of the 7 regions, will receive:
- One-to-one personalized business and financial coaching prior to the Awards Week
- A series of business coaching workshops and networking sessions during the Awards Week
- Media visibility for the finalists and their businesses in the months leading up to the Awards Week and interview opportunities with local and international press during the Awards Week
In addition to the prize money, the finalists will be awarded:
- A scholarship to attend the six-day INSEAD Social Entrepreneurship Executive Education Programme (pending admission to the programme based on eligibility criteria and selection process)
- Ongoing support and/or mentoring for a year following the Awards Week to support the further growth and development of the business
GrantWatch ID#: 151419
- The 7 laureates (1 from each region) will receive US$ 100,000 in prize money.
- The 14 finalists (the two runners-up from each region) will receive US$ 30,000 in prize money.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Apply online: https://application-form.cartierwomensinitiative.com/
Cartier Women's Initiative
33 Rue Boissy d'Anglas
USA: Alabama; Alaska; Arizona; Arkansas; California; Colorado; Connecticut; Delaware; Florida; Georgia; Hawaii; Idaho; Illinois; Indiana; Iowa; Kansas; Kentucky; Louisiana; Maine; Maryland; Massachusetts; Michigan; Minnesota; Mississippi; Missouri; Montana; Nebraska; Nevada; New Hampshire; New Jersey; New Mexico; New York City; New York; North Carolina; North Dakota; Ohio; Oklahoma; Oregon; Pennsylvania; Rhode Island; South Carolina; South Dakota; Tennessee; Texas; Utah; Vermont; Virginia; Washington, DC; Washington; West Virginia; Wisconsin; Wyoming
USA Territories: American Samoa (USA) Guam (USA) Puerto Rico (USA) Virgin Islands (USA) Northern Mariana Islands (USA)
USA Compact Free Associations: The Federated States of Micronesia (USA) Marshall Islands (USA) Republic of Palau (USA)
Canada: Alberta British Columbia Manitoba New Brunswick Newfoundland and Labrador Northwest Territories Nova Scotia Nunavut Ontario Prince Edward Island Quebec Saskatchewan Yukon
International country outside of the USA, Israel and Canada.