Municipal District of Greenview
Grants to Greenview, Alberta organizations for programs and projects benefiting the local community. Funding is intended to support preventative projects and services that avert crises and social breakdown and at the same time, strengthen and enhance community and family life for area residents.
- Enhance, strengthen and stabilize family and community life;
- Improve the ability of persons to identify and act on their own social needs;
- Help avert family or community social breakdown;
- If early symptoms of a social breakdown appear; help prevent the development of a crisis that may require major intervention or rehabilitative measures; or
- Promote, encourage and facilitate voluntarism and the use of volunteers.
GrantWatch ID#: 150954
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Submit the completed application to:
Green View FCSS
Municipal District of Greenview No.16
Valleyview, Alberta T0H 3N0
For questions or concerns, please contact the FCSS office at 780.524.7603.
4707 – 50 Street Valleyview