Saskatchewan Arts Board
Grants of up to $10,000 to Saskatchewan for-profit companies, nonprofit CBOs, and artists for collaborative projects led by a professional artist or arts professional. Funding is intended for projects that allow eligible applicants to engage in the arts through exhibitions, performances, or workshops and/or to work with an artist in the research and development of an artistic residency. Projects can be presented as single events or as a series.
Eligible projects include:
- Projects that foster respectful, professional partnerships between artists and communities.
- The project must reflect an appreciation for high-quality arts programming and be developed in response to the community’s needs.
- Projects designed to connect with and engage participants in meaningful ways and have a lasting impact.
- Projects designed to engage with community and develop inquisitiveness by demonstrating a positive commitment to the exploration question. The exploration question will encourage community participants to make connections, construct meaning, and reflect critically on their own work.
- Projects that explore new approaches for presenting, and methods of expanding access within existing programs.
GrantWatch ID#: 148245
The maximum funding available is $10,000.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Online Application Portal: https://saskarts.smartsimple.ca/s_Login.jsp
Jody Greenman-Barber, Program Consultant
(306) 787-4659 (Regina) or 1-800-667-7526
Lindsay Knight, Program Consultant
(306) 964-1165 (Saskatoon) or 1-800-667-7526
- For projects serving Aboriginal communities and/or related to Aboriginal art, skills or knowledge.